Tuesday, June 24

C'mon Baby Light My Fire

Reilly has a small backpacking tent set up in the bedroom because he wanted his own space but didn't want his own room. It's actually been pretty good, thankfully it's small enough to fit in their room. He and Kate each have their own flashlight and she accumulates books over the course of the week and he accessorizes the tent. He has a "kit" for any kind of emergency or situation he thinks might come up. He has his cape, his spy kit, his dog and it's needs, if he could have snacks upstairs - he would. Anyway, so they both have led flashlights and Kate didn't feel hers was bright enough so she yelled down to Shad "Dad, the fire went out inside my light and I need you to fix it".

I don't think she realized it's just batteries.

2 comments:

Kris said...

"He has a "kit" for any kind of emergency or situation he thinks might come up. He has his cape, his spy kit, his dog and it's needs" TOO CUTE

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great to see the photos of the kids-I haven't gotten on your blog in awhile.... :)
Hey, e-mail me at giggleigh@hotmail.com when you have time so we can make some plans!! and thanks for the song on my machine the other day-I've missed those! :) love ya!