Sunday, October 9

6 Years In the Making

It's been 6 years since Shad and I married. It's been the best 6 years of my life. Today, around 9:30, while Kate and I were sleeping in the big bed, Shad and Reilly were downstairs making us girls a little breakfast. Around 9:45 Kate and I were greeted by Reilly and Shad who made us (me specifically, it would take hours before Kate would taste it :-)) bacon, scrambled eggs, pupcakes (aka pancakes) and syrup. It was pretty cool to have that in bed. Although, I should note, Reilly ate most of the bacon.

It was a Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of the blogs
I worked with Harriet Miers. She's a lovely person: intelligent, honest, capable, loyal, discreet, dedicated ... I could pile on the praise all morning.

If you have time check out mine for sale

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##free## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##free## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

stacyo said...

Six years? It seems like yesterday I encouraged you to leave your card on his car...Congratulations and happy belated anniversary. Nice blog by the way. Some pictures would be nice...:-)