Monday, October 9

7 Years

Well, today is the anniversary of our wedding day. It's my Mom and Dads, my Dad's Mom and Dad, Amber and Chris's, Jen and Dave's, Kim and Careys, the day after Ali and Chris's and I'm sure lots of other people - but likely ones I don't know. It's been the best 7 years of my life. A dog, 5 addresses, 2 children, 5 nieces and nephews, thousands of airline miles, a coastal relocation, weight gain, weight loss, hair gain and hair loss (that doesn't need explanation), two mortgages, no more car payments, very small raises, three cameras, kayaks, bikes, lots of soccer, sunshine, races, hiking, and so much fun. Shadrach is the BEST friend ever and I am so excited that we are sharing our lives with one another. I can't wait for the next 7 years and the 7 after that and the 7 after that and so on and so on. Smooches and ilyilyily to you.

1 comment:

Laureen said...

Oh hurrah! I love a good anniversary. We just had our 6th. Good, better, bestest. YAY!